What is Recharged EAA/BCAA?
Recharged is delicious-tasting, all-in-one essential amino acid supplement formulated to support muscle protein synthesis and combat muscle breakdown.
Traditional amino acid supplements merely supply the three branched-chain amino acids (BCAAs) in leucine, isoleucine, and valine.
While this is a good start, BCAA supplements are lacking the other six amino acids needed to fully support protein synthesis in the muscle tissue.
Iron Brothers Recharged is a comprehensive amino acid supplement, containing all NINE EAAs, including BCAAs, to help dedicated gym rats grow more muscle, train harder, and recover faster!
Why Use Recharged EAA/BCAA?
Amino acids are the “building blocks” the body uses to build and repair muscle tissue. There are nine amino acids (called essential amino acids -- EAAs) that the body cannot synthesize on its own, which means they must be obtained through the diet. *
EAAs play a critical role in stimulating protein synthesis which is the process responsible for muscle growth and recovery. *
For over a decade, BCAA supplements have been the go-to amino acid supplement due to some research indicating that the three BCAAs (leucine, isoleucine, and valine) play an essential role in protein synthesis by way of activating mTOR -- the biological pathway that regulates growth in mammals.*
While the BCAAs (primarily leucine) can stimulate mTOR and protein synthesis, they do not provide all the substrates required to fully support protein construction in the body. *
Recharged incorporates the three BCAAs, which are known to reduce muscle breakdown and post-exercise soreness and damage, and it also includes quality doses of the other SIX essential amino acids the body needs to fully support protein synthesis. *
Each serving of Recharged delivers over 8,000mg of essential amino acids! Other amino acid supplements merely sprinkle in some EAAs, but that’s not how we do things at Iron Brothers.
Recharged also supplies valuable hydration nutrients in taurine, coconut water, sodium, and potassium to support greater performance, improved fatigue resistance, and stronger muscle pumps as well as the increased fluid and micronutrient requirements of hard-training athletes. *
What’s in Recharged?
- The “king” of amino acids that serves as the most potent stimulator of mTOR in the body*
- Supports muscle protein synthesis and combats protein breakdown*
- Lovingly known as the “weaker, younger brother” of Leucine, isoleucine is able to stimulate protein synthesis in the body, but not as powerfully as Leucine*
- Isoleucine also helps increase glucose uptake as well as glucose utilization during high-intensity exercise*
- Valine is the third member of the BCAA family that is necessary for energy conversion
- It also enhances glycogen synthesis in skeletal muscle, which helps combat catabolism (protein breakdown) *
- Essential amino acid that plays a key role in building muscle protein as well as aiding injury recovery and immune function and supporting calcium absorption*
- Also is required for the production of carnitine, a substance that helps the body burn fat for fuel*
- needed for the synthesis of serine and glycine, two amino acids that drive muscle protein synthesis.
- Threonine also works with methionine and aspartic acid to assist the liver with the digestion of fats
- Required for the development and maintenance of the myelin sheaths that cover nerve cells and support signal transmission from the brain to the various regions of the body*
- Histidine also teams up with beta alanine to form carnosine, a powerful intracellular buffer that improves fatigue resistance*
- L-tryptophan is the lone precursor to serotonin, a highly important neurotransmitter involved in cognition, behavior, and overall mood*
- Readily crosses the blood-brain barrier where it’s used in the synthesis of dopamine, epinephrine (adrenaline), and norepinephrine (noradrenaline) -- three highly important neurotransmitters/hormones that essentially govern the way you interact and view your surroundings*
- Supports protein synthesis as well as assists the liver with fat digestion*
- Serves as a precursor for Cysteine, a powerful antioxidant in the body which helps defend against free radicals and oxidative stress*
- Conditionally essential amino acid that is primarily stored in skeletal muscle, cardiac (heart) muscle, and the brain*
- Acts as a powerful antioxidant and osmolyte, which encourages cells to absorb more water, thereby supporting cell volumization, hydration, and resistance to fatigue*
- Shown in research to improve performance and increase fat oxidation up to 16%*
Coconut Water Powder (500 mg)
- Natural source of electrolytes (including potassium and magnesium) that helps replenish depleted electrolyte stores in the body, maintaining proper fluid balance and preventing dehydration*
- patented complex of highly purified saponins isolated from Astragalus membranaceus and Panax notoginseng noted to significantly increase the absorption of various nutrients, including amino acids, vitamins, minerals, phytonutrients, and other dietary supplements*
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
QUALITY ALL-NATURAL INGREDIENTS
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
The chemical structure of BCAAs is referred to as "Branched-chain", which are found in foods rich in protein such as dairy, meat and poultry products. BCAA's have also become a popular dietary supplement sold primarily in powder form.
Our Recharged BCAA is produced and stored in liquid gel form.
BCAA generally aids in muscle growth increase while decreasing muscle soreness. It also helps in reducing fatigue and muscle breakdown.
Generally, taking BCAA supplements is safe and returns no side effects for the majority of people.
However, BCAA supplements are not recommended for those affected by ALS, also called as Lou Gehrig's disease.
For the best experience and guaranteed satisfaction, put Iron Brothers BCAA on the top of your list when it comes for the best supplement in boosting BCAA.